Wednesday, February 6, 2013

dreaming of sunny days

 Winter is great & all but lets be honest! Spring/Summer can't come soon enough. Today as my toes were freezing I was day dreaming of Snow Cones, Tan Skin, Beachy Hair, and Swim Suits. If you are like me you scout out good suits as soon as they come out. Call me crazy but a good suit is hard to find, let alone in your right size. So swoon with me at these beauties.


Best thing you will ever try. Surf Spray. I heard you can make your own which is rad. Mine has lasted a long time and I use it constantly. It gives your hair texture and that awesome messy beach look. Well worth the $25! Bumble and Bumble products rock!
Of course the treats. Yummy.
I could of done a dozen more!
Who is ready for summer?
 Let the countdown begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment