Saturday, January 12, 2013

abandon blog

sitting her on this lovely saturday morning thinking to myself what should i do? clean nah watch netflix nah make brownies nah so this leads me to the great idea i should post on my abandon blog. alot has happened lately. me and #jshum got married went on a sweet honeymoon got a new job built a kitchen had christmas and rang in the new year! so many wonderful things have happened. it really is not always easy cheesy but it is worth it. i love the hard times we have because it makes us that much stronger. here is to new beginnings and trying a little bit harder to not make this blog abandon.

 also is anyone else totally addicted to Hunter Boots?
 love everything about them except the price tag.
i've been craving crepes on the regular! i love all the different combos.
i like how they look as pretty as they taste.
yummy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You are darling.

Alexis said...

I love hunter boots. I keep telling myself i don't need a pair.. but I'm pretty sure I'll cave in and buy some.

Post a Comment