Tuesday, September 4, 2012

one sweet love


soooo i'm in love. and it is oh sooo sweet. the boy is John Lloyd Shumway also known as #jshum. he makes me happy. john is my boo he laughs when i say that.  he is my high school honey who i get to be with FOREVER. ahhhh i'm excited. anyway i thought i would share a couple things about this sweet boy.


he loves hunting and fishing. LOVES! if he isnt at work or hanging out with me he is somewhere in the outdoors. i love that he love this oh and did i mention a man with a gun is extremely attractive.

he has a huge sweet tooth and loves treats as much as i do. brownie points literally


he is so thoughtful and always puts others first. its never about him. he is the most selfless person i know.

he loves england. he loves the people the culture the food. in fact he wants to move there for a little bit someday.


he respects woman hard core. never once since high school have i had to open the car door. he always writes me nice notes brings me my favorite flowers. holds my hand everywhere.

he is a true gem i could honestly go on and on and on about him. i guess that is what being head over hills does to a girl. oh well i like it! i LOVE life and couldn't be more excited for what is next!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your sweet love. Couldn't hand pick a better couple if I tried. Love and miss you best friend!

Megan Chalmers said...

This is the sweetest. You two are so cute! Congrats!

Alexa Jacoy said...

This makes me so chipper. Love you Byrn and am overjoyed that you are so happy together!

Abby said...

This is actually THE sweetest post I have read in a while. SO SO incredibly happy for you!!
xx

Jessica Sara said...

Brynie... we've talked about this since we were little girls! Can't believe your dream is coming true!! you deserve it girl. LOVE you so much, and i'm so excited for you! :)

Anonymous said...

you guys are too cute! I love your headband by the way!

Post a Comment